Enjoy 4 Seasons in Rangeley Lakes Maine
As the season change, the Rangeley Region offers a variety of activities:
- Ring in the New Year snowmobile on 150 miles of groomed local trails with abundant restaurants, bars and shopping on the way.
- Fish Rangeley Lakes famous Greenvale Bar for salmon and trout or try one of the many other surrounding lakes, ponds, streams and brooks.
- Photograph local wildlife including moose, deer and loons.
- Discover lupine in June
- Hiking and mountain climbing at its best; including the Appalachian Trail.
- Boating or swimming in crystal clear Rangeley Lake.
- Explore the unique local Gift Shops.
- Golfing at Mingo Springs scenic Golf Course with 18 challenging holes.
- Dine in one of Rangeley’s fine restaurants
- Bring your tennis racket – courts are nearby.
- “Leaf Peeping” during the months of September and October. Visit famous “Height of the Land” for spectacular foliage views.
- Hunting at its best.
- Decorate a Christmas tree in one of our cabins during your holiday getaway.
- Ski Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Snodeo in January – a local favorite.
Fishing in the Rangeley Lakes Region
Hiking Angel Falls