Stay & Play in Rangeley Lakes, Maine
- Saddleback Mountain – https://www.saddlebackmaine.com
- Sugarloaf USA – https://www.sugarloaf.com
- Sunday River – https://www.sundayriver.com
Cross Country Ski
- Rangeley Lakes Trail Center – https://rangeleylakestrailscenter.org
- Swimming from our docks and beachBoating
- Rangeley Lakes famous Greenvale Bar for salmon and trout or try one of the many other
surrounding lakes, ponds, streams and brooks.
- Hiking and mountain climbing at its best; including the Appalachian Trail
- Bird watching
- Discover lupines in June at Mingo Springs
- Boating, Kayaking and Canoeing
Mingo Springs Golf Course, Evergreen Golf Course, Sugarloaf Golf Club
- White water rafting
- Fly fishing Rangeley Lake and countless fishing spots
- ATVing – https://experiencerangeley.com/atv-trails
- Fat tire biking
- Memorial Day weekend activities and events
- Waterfall kayaking – Wicked Excited Maine Guy is back with insane waterfall kayaking
- Tennis in town
- Hiking (mud permitting!)
- Fly fishing
- “Leaf Peeping” during the months of September and October.
- Visit famous “Height of the Land” for spectacular foliage views.
- ATVing https://experiencerangeley.com/atv-trails
- Hiking – http://www.rangeley-maine.com/attractions/rangeley-hiking-trails/appalachian-trail
- Hunting https://www.rangeleymaine.com/docs/HUNTING.pdf
- Photograph local wildlife including moose, deer and loons
Reserve a Cabin
Contact us for seasonal options, family packages and special gatherings, or questions! You can also visit our Book a Cabin page for more details.